When choosing a life coach, you should consider at least two things:
- Are they certified to be a life coach?
- Is their personality a good match for your own?
If either answer is no, you're not setting yourself up for success.
In order to see if we work well together, I HIGHLY recommend setting up a free 30 minute getting to know you session. You can do that HERE
- Became a Certified Professional Coach in 2010 from the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching an accredited International Coaching Federation Program
- Certified in Professional Organizing
- Continued my education with extensive live Tony Robbins seminars
- Reviewed Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma
- Multiple years of successful coaching experience in both businesses and individuals
- Created business startup in 2010 and developed it into multimillion-dollar company which she still owns today.